Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Card

Hello!   I played two challenges and made a HAPPY BIRTHDAY card!

At Two Scrapbook Friends, Sharlene (DT) hosted May 5 for 5.  I signed up and in the mail, I got 5 surprise items.  I was to create something using the provided 5 items.

Here is the picture of the 5 items that she sent out.  The paper was double-sided, the other side was green with dots.  Very pretty patterned paper.


For this birthday card, I used the sketch from Card Patterns Sketch #167

Now, here is my HAPPY BIRTHDAY card!  It was fun creating this card.  

 I added a brown cardstock, Happy Birthday sentiment and punched two large butterflies and glued them up together.  I also added the small pearls for the body and antennae  for the large butterfly.  I used Tattered Angels mist spray for the small butterfly chipboard. I stamped "Let's Party!"

Thank you Sharlene for the lovely 5 items and Michelle for the sketch! 

Thanks for peeking!



2 comments: