Hello!!!
I really had fun creating this layout. I think it was because of the paper line! They were so delicious! SO easy to work with especially for a boy. I truly enjoyed working on this page. Working on this page sure brought up fun memories that we had at the Mandarin where we celebrated Braden 10th birthday. We looked forward to the birthday hat time as they always have the fun hat! We all laughed and so did Braden!
Challenge I played:
Two Scrapbook Friends: Shelby's Sketch Challenge #8
PATTERNED
PAPERS: Echo Park Paper Co. "This & That"
CARDSTOCKS: The Paper Company
INK: Tim Holtz
Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy, Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip
PUNCHES: Marvy Uchida Round punch (3 sizes), EK Success circle punch
DIE
CUTS: My
Favorite Thing Die-Namics Lead the Way, My Favorite Things Die-Namics Stacking Stars, My Favorite Things Die-Namics Boy Meets Girl, My Favorite Things Die-Namics Mini Tabs Foursome
STICKERS: Echo Park Paper Co. "This & That"
FONTS: American Crafts Thickers Emerald Flocked Letter Stickers
CHEERS!
Laureen

No comments:
Post a Comment