Sunday, January 22, 2012

2SF Challenges 1) Going My Way? Chevrons and 2) The Purpose is to Repurpose

Two Scrapbook Friends had challenges.  I was looking through their list of what I have not done.  I found two more challenges!  One was "Going My Way? using CHEVRONS and the other one was "The Purpose is to repurpose.

I did a double page layout. 

For the purpose is to repurpose, I used REAL playing cards with ZEBRA print on them.  I have cut them up and used them for the chevrons.  I also used the cards for the embellishments.  The 4 hearts represents # of my children in the "Safari" jeep.  I also used the Spade "A" to show that our trip to the zoo was A+.

I also used the cards for my chevrons, banner, and embellishments!




 
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant! Totally love how you used actual playing cards :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous repurposing Laureen! I love the chevrons you created! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete